Since the COVID-19 health crisis, wearing a mask is one of the barrier measures that have become mandatory in many situations:
- in public transport (bus, train, metro, planes, etc.)
- in shops (local shops, supermarkets, hairdressers, crafts …)
- at work (office, factory, construction sites …)
- in the street …
It is difficult for many of us to take it:
- fog on glasses
- breathing difficulties (headaches, even fainting)
- skin problems (acne, pimples, irritations …)
- makeup that does not hold
Many tips have appeared (soapy water, shaving foam, wipes and anti-fog spray, bandage, shells …): ineffective, none allows both to breathe better and to prevent fogging on his glasses.
Our AIRplusplus aerator, with its unique and world-patented design, optimizes the volume and the air flow under your mask in order to breathe fresh air.
It also redirects the air flow downwards and thus prevents any condensation on your glasses.
Washable, infinitely reusable, adaptable to fabric and surgical masks, ergonomic, in recyclable food-grade plastic, only about ten grams and for less than € 10: the AIRplusplus aerator is the essential accessory for months to come !